Pump and Tap needed

wildebus

Forum Member
I don't like to leave a thread I stated hanging so just to tie up the loose ends ... (enough metaphors there to join the Great British Sewing Bee!)

Away for the first weekend in Clarence the Overland Safari Camperbus, with the new-to-me Shurflo pump fitted. Worked perfectly :rabbit:
I also changed over the water 'tank' from the smallish container to the final 25L one. I intend to run a pair of these and move the feedpipe from one to other as one empties and then refill the other. (may sound a bit small, but no shower, so water use is minimal - away for 2 days with two people and used around 12L in total!)
In the process of setting up the new water containers, I rationalised the water pipework so it is reduced a fair bit and no big loop now.
So then moving feed over to new container and pump reprimed fast so that was great.

So just again thanks to Oppy for his very kind donation of the Shurflo. Much appreciated :)

oppy

I don't like to leave a thread I stated hanging so just to tie up the loose ends ... (enough metaphors there to join the Great British Sewing Bee!)

Away for the first weekend in Clarence the Overland Safari Camperbus, with the new-to-me Shurflo pump fitted. Worked perfectly :rabbit:
I also changed over the water 'tank' from the smallish container to the final 25L one. I intend to run a pair of these and move the feedpipe from one to other as one empties and then refill the other. (may sound a bit small, but no shower, so water use is minimal - away for 2 days with two people and used around 12L in total!)
In the process of setting up the new water containers, I rationalised the water pipework so it is reduced a fair bit and no big loop now.
So then moving feed over to new container and pump reprimed fast so that was great.

So just again thanks to Oppy for his very kind donation of the Shurflo. Much appreciated :)

Congratulations, you've just joined the ' I owe oppy a glass of red' club, the membership of this exclusive club is growing rapidly :banana::banana::banana:

Seriously though, I'm glad to be of service

RAW

Forum Member
You are joking with this @wildebus

MOT Requirements. Motor Caravan testing procedure

Just looking through this thread as looking for help on why water pump isn't working in Talbot. I suspect it has been run dry as the Water Tank Outlet pipe has no valve so Water Tank has not been full in a while. Will do another thread for the question
Robert

wildebus

Forum Member
You are joking with this @wildebus
what? you mean the official govt Toilet "Portable Lavatory Oscillation Procedure" Test?

Just looking through this thread as looking for help on why water pump isn't working in Talbot. I suspect it has been run dry as the Water Tank Outlet pipe has no valve so Water Tank has not been full in a while. Will do another thread for the question
Robert
Some pumps self-prime, some don't. It could be the filter is blocked maybe? wouldn't hurt to do a bit of a strip-down I guess.

RAW

Forum Member
what? you mean the official govt Toilet "Portable Lavatory Oscillation Procedure" Test?

Some pumps self-prime, some don't. It could be the filter is blocked maybe? wouldn't hurt to do a bit of a strip-down I guess.
HA HA - Think I see, I was reading this Government Document searching through for Motor Caravan in concern

Panic over
LOL

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)