my first self build / camper

veedubmatt

thanks kell it was your van that made me wanna do 1 i saw your first one over a year ago

and sorry about the link steve but i got to make a living BUT it is not the reason i have posted my blog link

veedubmatt

Gas all done with cut off taps for hob and one on the bottle

A mate is going to test all with tester so i will no if its all safe

Also tested the table out make sure the fit is ok

And sent off the v5 to the dvla for the change to motor caravan hope all go's well on that
View attachment 4282View attachment 4283

avandriver

thanks kell it was your van that made me wanna do 1 i saw your first one over a year ago

and sorry about the link steve but i got to make a living BUT it is not the reason i have posted my blog link

It wasn't a complaint .

I might buy some of that stuff

Steve

cooljules

Hi CJ - how is your van doing?

Hi, hadnt done anything to the van, we got engaged and trying to find a safer placer to live away from the nasty neighbours...so infact the van hadnt been started in a month, had to use it this morning to take Kaye to work, as yesterday the car wouldnt start :-( hoping to get some work done on it this month.

need to look at other peoples handy work, give me some inspiration :)

solarman

Hi, hadnt done anything to the van, we got engaged and trying to find a safer placer to live away from the nasty neighbours...so infact the van hadnt been started in a month, had to use it this morning to take Kaye to work, as yesterday the car wouldnt start :-( hoping to get some work done on it this month.

Cj have a look at my attempt,not the most refined but it,s functional,and if don,t like mine havea look in the campervan section on transit forum, Ford Transit Forum • View topic - 1st Campervan,
Solarman.

Teffy

Hey - engaged!!!! Congratulations! :heart:
Hope you find somewhere better to live, we've had a few nasty neighbours round our way but we've found they generally move on so we just sit them out, we've been here 36 years now.
You're sure to find some good ideas for your van on here, that's for sure. All the best.

al n sal

congratulations on the engagement......and you can keep the porta potty as a present, so you don't need to ignore my emails now..........

cooljules

congratulations on the engagement......and you can keep the porta potty as a present, so you don't need to ignore my emails now..........

Hi, wasnt ignoring you, just been a nightmare here with the neighbours from hell, trying to get somewhere safe to move too. i totally forgot about the loo,as i hadnt been into the van for a month, until the car broke down and had to charge the van battery as we are having to use that. sorry if you thought i was being rude, i didnt mean it

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)