Managed to get on this forum at last!!!

GEOFF

Hi, I can see that various members of DIY MH have ended up on here. Thanks Phil (Millie Master) and the boss Phil for getting my registration sorted. Anyway, for those in the know I am for my sins still in the throes of converting 3 Maxus vans into campers. I am still working on the first one, but am now building the furniture. It is very nice to see quite a few "Names" here - a bit like coming home. Good luck to the forum. Geoff.

Squiffy

Forum Member
Hi, I can see that various members of DIY MH have ended up on here. Thanks Phil (Millie Master) and the boss Phil for getting my registration sorted. Anyway, for those in the know I am for my sins still in the throes of converting 3 Maxus vans into campers. I am still working on the first one, but am now building the furniture. It is very nice to see quite a few "Names" here - a bit like coming home. Good luck to the forum. Geoff.

Evening Geoff,
Did wonder where you had got to, welcome home 😁 Phil

Millie Master

Forum Member
Thanks Phil (Millie Master) and the boss Phil for getting my registration sorted. Geoff.

It was good to chat with you the other night Geoff, thank heavens you have now found out how to get on to our new site, I know from your past and very widespread experiences that your in depth knowledge will prove to be a very valuable source of information to so many of the self building members who are flooding to this site.

Phil

time4t

Hi Geoff, nice to read you again & welcome to this new forum!

Phill

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)