Mains Smart Charger for leisure batteries

Gav

Sorry in advance, if this has been covered I did briefly look,

I'm Looking for a Smart leisure battery charger "MAINS" powered so I can use it in the house in winter charging my batteries, and if I have the luxury of electric hookup.

please advise on what you use and trust

Thanks for your help

Kind regards

Gav

Nabsim

Forum Member
Hi Gav and welcome.

I think it may help folks suggest things if you add what type of battery technology you have, (Gel, AGM etc.)

Gav

Hi Gav and welcome.

I think it may help folks suggest things if you add what type of battery technology you have, (Gel, AGM etc.)
Wet acid at the moment Will upgrade to AGM so do want a Smart charger for future proof

Nabsim

Forum Member
Wet acid at the moment Will upgrade to AGM so do want a Smart charger for future proof
Okay, wait and see what other say now. I noticed some recommendations on one of your other posts which will probably be okay for you but wouldnt have been if you had Lifepo4 batterys

Reactions: Gav

trevskoda

Forum Member
Ither numax at 50 bucks or a chinese one with double the power for 20 bucks,only for l/acid
numax 10a.png
bat charger.png

Reactions: Gav

Gav

Thanks all for help, I got told by the Clever lady I know " Stop P'ing about and being a tight arse, buy the Ctek one 10amp one" Sorry if I wasted anyone's time, but I have a bad habit of trying to find cost-effective options

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)