Little jobs I am doing whilst 'Millie' is on Covid 19 SORN

Millie Master

Forum Member
No doubt all of us self builders are always thinking of some additional things to do to our vans but sometimes our need to be out an about always results in those little jobs not getting done, however with my 'Millie' being on self imposed Covid 19 lock down (SORN), I thought that now is the time to tick them off my list, starting with:-

1. The fitting of a 240v 3 pin socket in the cab area that I will be using for plugging in our amazing little ceramic heater when we are on EHU.

2. Fitting an additional twin USB charging point and immediately adjacent on/off switch so that we now have 2 in the cab and 2 in the habitation area.

Phil

wildebus

Forum Member
If you (or anyone else) needs any bits and pieces like USB sockets, Switches, etc, I have lots of stock physically with me in the UK so can dispatch in a timely way (no waiting for international shipping which could take a fair old nowadays?).

I've been meaning for ages to do somethjng with the ceiling (reclad and add little cupboards) and this will be a good time do do that I guess (once the weather is warmer - still 0C here some time each day!)

Millie Master

Forum Member
And after I have finished doing 'Millie' I am getting 'Madge' my MG 'F' out and will be removing her wheels, thoroughly cleaning and polishing them and then cleaning and coating the suspension before finally thoroughly cleaning and polishing the body...... oh what a busy bee I am!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)