Kitchen sink set NOW SOLD THANKYOU.

vindiboy

ITEM NOW SOLD SOLD THANKYOU.Stainless steel kitchen sink set round bowl and drainer, ALL NEW . all fittings including basket and cutting board, bought this in error to change my vans sinks but found it needed domestic waste fittings ie plastic waste trap and pipes so was to much effort to change my vans system but is ideal if fitting out a new build the set cost me £199 , yours for £50 Bargain,
SDC10001.JPG
SDC10002.JPG
SDC10003.JPG
SDC10004.JPG
SDC10006.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

wildebus

Forum Member
I was hoping it was a "wanted" listing rather than for sale, as I have a SMEV sink and fittings to sell :(

But your sink there is better value than mine! giving it away virtually!! top bargain for someone and no mistake (y)

vindiboy

I was hoping it was a "wanted" listing rather than for sale, as I have a SMEV sink and fittings to sell :(

But your sink there is better value than mine! giving it away virtually!! top bargain for someone and no mistake (y)
Yes ' too cheap I know but I just want it gone, I actually bought 2 SMEVs to fit after I realised that changing the waste pipes and all other fittings all the way back to the waste tanks to accommodate the set I bought in error, was just too much hassle .TIP a couple of trays make good covers over the Smevs and give a bit more working area,
SDC10007.JPG
SDC10009.JPG
SDC10011.JPG

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)