IVECO LWB - Ex Military Ambulance - low mileage

Millie Master

Forum Member
That starts to look damned expensive when you consider the on hammer extras of the 10% Buyers Premium and the 20% VAT!

It might be a good looking van and it has a low mileage, but never the less it is now 12 years old and surely that has to reflect in the final hammer price?

Phil

Reactions: RAW

wildebus

Forum Member
That looks like the 3rd time it has been in front of the same auctioneers hammer?
To me, it kind of sounds like the purchasers are finding some reason to reject the vehicle on post-sale examination? Don't know but I would be wary.

trevskoda

Forum Member
Mine was 10 years old with 50 th on clock and a new remanifactured eng,cost me £2400.
Then again things here go at half english prices once over 4 years old.

ScoTTyBEEE

Forum Member
That looks like the 3rd time it has been in front of the same auctioneers hammer?
To me, it kind of sounds like the purchasers are finding some reason to reject the vehicle on post-sale examination? Don't know but I would be wary.
If you'd been to an auction you'd know the wheels would have to have fallen off for you to be allowed out of contract.

wildebus

Forum Member
If you'd been to an auction you'd know the wheels would have to have fallen off for you to be allowed out of contract.
There are some clear reasons to reject a vehicle even if the wheels haven't fallen off (and yes, I have been to auctions)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)