i,ve cocked up

• Thread starter Deleted member 12269
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 12269

how can i get in touch with admin have tried but must not be doing it right i am not at one with computers

Edina

Administrator
how can i get in touch with admin have tried but must not be doing it right i am not at one with computers
Use the 'Contact us' button at the bottom of the page, or send me a message if it's something I can sort for you.

D

Deleted member 12269

first thing i am sorry for causing this problem i logged in the first time as Brett and put a couple of post on when i tried to log in again i could not register i tried to reset my password but got no reply i tried to use the contact us thats on the bottom of these pages but still no reply so i registered again as softlad to get in touch with admin can i get back to using Brett i hope you can understand this i tried again to login as Brett but softlad comes up the problem will be at my end i have the computer skills of a two year old once again sorry for this mess

first thing i am sorry for causing this problem i logged in the first time as Brett and put a couple of post on when i tried to log in again i could not register i tried to reset my password but got no reply i tried to use the contact us thats on the bottom of these pages but still no reply so i registered again as softlad to get in touch with admin can i get back to using Brett i hope you can understand this i tried again to login as Brett but softlad comes up the problem will be at my end i have the computer skills of a two year old once again sorry for this mess
No panic we all started somewhere.

Edina

Administrator
Hi Brett,
I've sent you a message and also a password reset for the Brett account.
Chris

Don't worry Bret we all have to start somewhere and I for one are still trying to get to grips with the workings of the site, for instance, try as I have I can't get anything other than the thumbs up like when I have viewed and liked a post !! But there again when it comes to computers I have two left feet and a brain (what brain) that hates them!!
Phil

Edina

Administrator
Don't worry Bret we all have to start somewhere and I for one are still trying to get to grips with the workings of the site, for instance, try as I have I can't get anything other than the thumbs up like when I have viewed and liked a post !! But there again when it comes to computers I have two left feet and a brain (what brain) that hates them!!
Phil
If you tap the 'thumbs up/down' icon you should get a selection of reactions; if you can't please let me know.
Chris

Thanks Phil, I'll have a word with admin, cos the reactions should be the same as on Motorhomer.com
Chris, don't fret as I think I have found the reason for my problem it being that my normal search engine is via Google and not Google Chrome.

When I open the site on Google Chrome I get a wider selection including thumbs up, tick, teary laughing face, heart, crying and star.

So it is me being a stupid old stick in the mud as usual ................... sorry

Phil