I forgot about this site.

runnach

Hi, not a self builder, although I do admire those who have went this route, good to view the various innovations gone into individuals conversions.

Happy to put my 2p worth in for anyone requiring info on fabrication and welding.

Cheers.

Its good as not much drival talked ex from me but a good place for those building and just wanting to get info,a few her so far have done fantastic posts on fridges etc.

And it is now growing by the very day.

In a few weeks time (hopefully) when the exceptionally busy Phil can get around to it we will all be seeing some very worthwhile changes and additions which should make it better by the very day, most especially the 'media' section.

I am sure this very special place will become the number one place to find all self building motorhomers.

Fingers crossed

And it is now growing by the very day.

In a few weeks time (hopefully) when the exceptionally busy Phil can get around to it we will all be seeing some very worthwhile changes and additions which should make it better by the very day, most especially the 'media' section.

I am sure this very special place will become the number one place to find all self building motorhomers.

Fingers crossed
The Media feature is now active see HERE

We also have a choice of reactions, instead of just 'like'

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)