Hi from another new member

rogerbodger

Forum Member
Hi,

I've just registered on the site and thought a quick intro might be in order ....

The vehicle - '98 VW LT35 MWB

Planned usage - short cycling trips, ranging from a couple of nights to a week. I plan to stay at campsites with toilet & shower facilities, therefore a porta-potti for emergency use is enough. I'm planning on a 2 burner stove & sink combination, something like a Smev 9222. Bike storage will be catered for by a garage area. At the front I have a pair of Ford Galaxy seats with swivel bases (these have been in for a few years now).

Currently laid off (furlough) from work thanks to this pandemic, giving me time to work on the conversion although not as easy to buy bits for the build.

Roger

wildebus

Forum Member
Hi,

I've just registered on the site and thought a quick intro might be in order ....

The vehicle - '98 VW LT35 MWB

Planned usage - short cycling trips, ranging from a couple of nights to a week. I plan to stay at campsites with toilet & shower facilities, therefore a porta-potti for emergency use is enough. I'm planning on a 2 burner stove & sink combination, something like a Smev 9222. Bike storage will be catered for by a garage area. At the front I have a pair of Ford Galaxy seats with swivel bases (these have been in for a few years now).

Currently laid off (furlough) from work thanks to this pandemic, giving me time to work on the conversion although not as easy to buy bits for the build.

Roger
Hi Roger (y)
Welcome to the site. I also have a VW LT - mine is a 2003 LT46 LWB :)
I also have Ford Galaxy Swivel seats in mine. One of the best changes I have ever made to a van cab :love: - super comfortable and the pair cost less then a single swivel plate to convert a standard seat.
If you need any electrical items for your conversion, check out my on-line store. I have lots of stuff physically in stock so can send out easily (tend to post once or twice a week currently).

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)