Hello from the Highlands!

Red Dwarf

Forum Member
Hello all, I’m seeing a fair few names I know from another self build forum. Found this forum after joining wild camping. Been trying to get my sprinter PV conversion done for the past couple of years, dealing with expiring family members has kept my attention elsewhere.
Nearly done now, a few more jobs and a bucketful of enthusiasm should see it finished!

Red Dwarf

Forum Member
Thanks Phil, I feel a bit of a fraud, still building and not using! This weeks delight is a dose of labyrinthitis, the delights of old age....

Tookey

Forum Member
Hello all, I’m seeing a fair few names I know from another self build forum. Found this forum after joining wild camping. Been trying to get my sprinter PV conversion done for the past couple of years, dealing with expiring family members has kept my attention elsewhere.
Nearly done now, a few more jobs and a bucketful of enthusiasm should see it finished!
I do like your avatar, would look good on the side of your sprinter

Debs

Forum Member
Still hoping and praying that I will be up there in January.

Red Dwarf

Forum Member
Still hoping and praying that I will be up there in January.
Only two things to worry about Debs, the damn covid thing and the weather!
The winter is a beautiful time of year here, (well, it’s always a beautiful time of year here) the cold clear nights give such a view into space. Some years ago my old mum and dad came to live with me, they were entranced by the Milky Way and would get themselves wrapped up and sit outside just looking at the night sky. They’d always lived in urban areas and never really seen the sky before.
Then of course there’s the aurora and the meteor showers when conditions and timing are right......

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)