Diesel heater never used

Pudsey Bear

Forum Member
Any good to anyone

Squiffy

Forum Member
Any good to anyone

Would be good deal if it went for £45 Pudsey but its on auction and rarely do ebay auctions end in close to starting price, infact in my experience folk tend to have auction madness on ebay and inevitably end up paying as much as new or close to it or in some auctions more than new which beggers understanding, especially as any guarantees is lost. It will be interesting to see what it finally goes for. Phil

Pudsey Bear

Forum Member
Hi Phil, how are you?

True, but I would decide what it was worth to me based on the new price (£70-90) and snipe it so it didn't drive the price up, I never bid on auctions now.

Squiffy

Forum Member
Hi Phil, how are you?

True, but I would decide what it was worth to me based on the new price (£70-90) and snipe it so it didn't drive the price up, I never bid on auctions now.
Great thanks, seems awhile since you've been on here hope all is well, 😁👍

Pudsey Bear

Forum Member
Life intervenes as ever Phil, but I'm okay.

I'm not on the build forums much as I'm not buggering about with vans anymore if I can help it, but I do look in now and then or post if I see anything useful.

Squiffy

Forum Member
Nice to hear from you again Kev, your right I'm doing my sis in laws van as in my posts, but I think it will be my last one as it does take it out of you physically and mentally 🙄. Phil

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)