cushions

dennis

Does anyone know where i can get cheap foam as the seating area in my motorhome are getting a bit hard for me to sit on thinking of replacing the inners to memory foam or the likes need one that is 50inches wide x 26 to try out preferably around north east area

Rodeo

I find to get the firmness correct is a bit hit and miss, and once you start comparing, you could go on for ages trying. Adding something like a topper is probably the cheapest way to change the firmness providing it suits you.Indeed, foam is expensive, as I found out!

Wooie1958

Forum Member
I find to get the firmness correct is a bit hit and miss, and once you start comparing, you could go on for ages trying. Adding something like a topper is probably the cheapest way to change the firmness providing it suits you.Indeed, foam is expensive, as I found out!

A Topper is the quickest and easiest way to sort it out however, if you look at the " Sellers Other Items " they have 4" thick Single Bed size at only £44.99.

They can then be cut down and replace the whole cushion.

Steve121

Steer clear of cheap foam - you'll only regret it.
A lot of people say memory foam is not good for seating.

hextal

Ace foam were good. I told him what it would be used for and how heavy we were and was v happy with the foam.

Went with 3" medium density foam with 1" memory foam bonded to the top. We are both 10.5st and 8.5st so the choice would likely differ if you're much lighter/heavier.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)