Clever shower drain idea

Roger

Saw a shower setup the other day with three drain holes equally spaced in the shower base to get the bloody things to drain properly when on slightly uneven ground.

The laird

Forum Member
Saw a shower setup the other day with three drain holes equally spaced in the shower base to get the bloody things to drain properly when on slightly uneven ground.

Saw a video on you tube and thought the exact same thing ,don’t think it was a (top range ) motorhome either but great looking system

Last edited:

n brown

Forum Member
that's how i nomally do showers- a flat vinylled floor with 2 recessed drainholes in diagonally opposite corners . any water left is mopped up by the towel

PinkFlowerPetal

I have got 3 in my 13 yr old Nuevo.

REC

Forum Member
I've got one drain hole which the waste water comes back out of when driving! Don't think that counts either!

shaunr68

I've got one drain hole which the waste water comes back out of when driving! Don't think that counts either!
To alleviate this problem you need to open your waste tank valve before setting off :D

Sorry, couldn't resist - oh no not another grey water thread!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)