Can you identify these Alloys?

Eurobiker330

Forum Member
I have recently bought a set of alloys for the Moho, TUV approved and load rated, used for less than 500miles (confirmed) 15" ET68 118PCD perfect for my Moho.
They came of a brand new Boxer light chassis based Marquis Elddis Accordo. The guy I bought them from went down to Preston to buy the van from Marquis, drove it home to Dyce, Aberdeen then changed the rims. I got them for £275 !
I have seen them on Peugeot Boxer based Moho`s before, Bailey, Elddis, Auto-Sleepers and others but cant find them any place to get OE alloy rim valves and TPMS kit.
I called Elddis, Marquis and others and all refer me back to Peugeot (think it`s called getting `Bumped`), called Peugeot and was
20200713_174516.jpg
rubbered again.
Can anyone Identify them for me?
(PS the bits that look like scratches are just rubbish from my boot) .
Cheers
G

wildebus

Forum Member
they look very nice whatever they are :D

check on the underside again - there is often a part number as well as the various other info such as the "J" number, ET, etc.

Eurobiker330

Forum Member
Hi Wild. Yeah I have all the stamped in information, except the make! I will look again try and get a part No and type that in if I find 1. Cheers. G

Eurobiker330

Forum Member
they look very nice whatever they are :D

check on the underside again - there is often a part number as well as the various other info such as the "J" number, ET, etc.
Yeah got part number and located company. Appears German/Dutch got to do some translation thing on pc but getting there. Good shout. Cheers. G

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)