Camos self seeking satellite dome

Squiffy

Forum Member
I've got this advertised in various places and suddenly thought it might be of interest to someone on here.
It's a Camos self seeking satellite dome with the satellite search box module, I removed it off my van when I fitted the 85cm dish. The dome picks up Freesat and sky about half way across France but due to the shift in foot print 3 years ago the signal goes at that point. But ofcourse it gets full signal all over the UK. unfortunately it will require a new dome cover as UV had damaged the original dome which cracked whilst it was being removed. A new dome is circa £155 a Camos or Roadpro dome will fit as its the same unit there is another company as well that produce an aftermarket dome, all the stainless steel set bolts for securing the dome and mounting feet are there. I'm asking £150 for it and it can be seen working if anyone is interested. Unfortunately you would have to pick it up from me as postage would be a bit impractical. New these units are selling for £13-1400 so if anyone was thinking of a sat dome it would be a cheap deal and easy to install. Phil

Duckato

Forum Member
I had a camos dome on my sprinter, same thing happened dome went brittle and cracked, I bought one from road pro fitted it and promptly drove it into a low branch, thinking the worse I was surprised to find it was ok! They are quite flexible when new!

I too now have a mechatronic 85cm dish as well now!

Pudsey Bear

Forum Member
We always call them Flour Grader vans when we see one coming towards us, we still wave at them though.

1689691246475.png

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)