Book recommendation

Tookey

Forum Member
For people purchasing base vehicles, especially larger ones is 'Build your own Overland Camper' by Steve Wigglesworth a 'known' book that people will already be aware of? If not I might try to work out how to add a book link and description to resources but don't want to waste my time if all self builders are aware of it.

wildebus

Forum Member
For people purchasing base vehicles, especially larger ones is 'Build your own Overland Camper' by Steve Wigglesworth a 'known' book that people will already be aware of? If not I might try to work out how to add a book link and description to resources but don't want to waste my time if all self builders are aware of it.
Well, I will say it is known to me :) Whilst I will never build a true Overland Camper, I bought the book and found it very interesting. I am sure there are other folk who are not aware of it though.

SquirrellCook

Forum Member
I have read a few over the years, though my interests are more to the rugged side of this pastime. I have often wished I’d thought of something, then only to think what the hell are they doing.
Enjoy the read, but if an idea grabs your fancy. Research it yourself.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)