Basen UK LiFePO4 stock

Admin

Administrator
I had an email this morning from Basen.

1639823656828.png

I thought it may be of interest to someone.

Admin

Administrator
Hi,
There was no link unfortunately as it was sent from a contact there.

This is their Alibaba page:

This is their main website:

www.basengroup.com

Alex Chen is the person you want to contact about pricing.

alexchen@basengroup.com

SquirrellCook

Forum Member

Sprinter 1 cup

Forum Member
I want asap 16 x 300 amp x 3.2volts, please and I'm in Somerset. Willing to travel this week if delivery is slow or i can collect in person plus. 4 bms x for 6 k invertor, by victrons
And a 240v multi charger for 3.2 v upto 12 v

SquirrellCook

Forum Member
I want asap 16 x 300 amp x 3.2volts, please and I'm in Somerset. Willing to travel this week if delivery is slow or i can collect in person plus. 4 bms x for 6 k invertor, by victrons
And a 240v multi charger for 3.2 v upto 12 v
If your asking me to get some for you that's a very big chunk of money for me to put up. I doubt Anita would allow me to do that for someone we don't know personally. If we did, payment would have to be up front and a letter from yourself accepting they may never turn up and that your money is lost. Also no responsibility would be incurred by us. At best I expect they would take two months to get here.

If I did get some more I expect it would be 2 x 12 volt sets with a 150 amp bms for those that wanted to ruin their food in a microwave.

Sprinter 1 cup

Forum Member
It is our Lords birthday and if people want to give . Ill take. Any help is good help ! Its only the bms that's in China now They come quicker .
You had yours delivered just lately are they up and running in van yet ?.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)