Violating a Princess!

SquirrellCook

Forum Member
I'm going to have to get on with it soon, as I've book trips for it already.
Extension to the workshop is nearly finished, another month should do it.
Then I'll have space in the dry to work.

Mark

Last edited:

SquirrellCook

Forum Member
I'm almost at a stage where I have enough room to set the sewing machine up. Once the drivers seat covered and fitted at least I'll be able to move it again.
I think am going to have to do the minimum amount of work for it to be accepted for a MOT.
It's been sat for a lot of years now, it would be annoying if the interior had a lot of work done only to find it failed it's test on many counts.

Mark

Millie Master

Forum Member
Mark; you really need to get some miles under the wheels before taking it to the testing station simply to find out how it is driving and more importantly to bed in the brakes etc.

And that is a hard nut to crack unless you live somewhere where eyes are unlikely to be seeing you and of course you are willing to turn a blind eye to the dreaded law!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil

SquirrellCook

Forum Member
The testing station I use Phil is some miles away, and not being a local I could get lost on the way ;)
Air least it has disc brakes all round with the rears being spring brakes. They still seem to move.
As it was sunny today, I took advantage to wash some of the green off.
The front end was rebuilt shortly after I rebuilt the front end of Murky's running gear. So that should be ok.
The rear discs were an advisory, but they might freshen up with a grinder once the wheels are off.

Mark

SquirrellCook

Forum Member
It's time Phil, the extension at work has over run. Installation of new machinery has been postponed. It's all about making it useable quickly without any bodges.
Whilst still trying to work in chaos to pay for it all.
All good fun, but I will escape!

Mark