USB

exwindsurfer

Forum Member
Just fitted a double usb charger in the cab for charging phone on the go .I ran a wire from the fuse box on the leisure side so it live all the time .
F8E1F0FA-97FD-4F58-AF9D-5D513E9065FD.jpeg
7D322AD2-7F70-4066-9D38-2860A9A92032.jpeg

RAW

Forum Member
Hiya

Hope it has no lights if "live all the time"

Also that no one leaves anything plugged in that could deplete the battery

I did similar on my old Van but because the USB sockets had a blue light I integrated a switch to isolate the USB if leaving the Van sat for a long time

Millie Master

Forum Member
Just about to fit one to my Renault Master dash. I am planning to break into the fag lighter wires so that it goes on/off with the ignition, it will be mounted centrally immediately below the ash-tray.

Phil

trevskoda

Forum Member
Hiya

Hope it has no lights if "live all the time"

Also that no one leaves anything plugged in that could deplete the battery

I did similar on my old Van but because the USB sockets had a blue light I integrated a switch to isolate the USB if leaving the Van sat for a long time
I have them and led volt meter,they will burn foe ever and take almost nothing from battery
van f.jpg

Reactions: RAW

RAW

Forum Member
I have them and led volt meter,they will burn foe ever and take almost nothing from batteryView attachment 1650
That set-up looks great, the last time I took the Van to the garage they left the sidelights on and flattened the battery. LOL
It is an old Van and although the engine battery is quite a high end Bosch One, I do have concerns leaving "things" powered on.
Although saying that, I do have one of these, which worked well https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07BGVKJW9
They are currently on offer and pretty good, they hold charge well and managed to start the Old Talbot on a completely flat engine battery, offer price is same I paid for mine back in May 2019

Cheers
Robert

trevskoda

Forum Member
That set-up looks great, the last time I took the Van to the garage they left the sidelights on and flattened the battery. LOL
It is an old Van and although the engine battery is quite a high end Bosch One, I do have concerns leaving "things" powered on.
Although saying that, I do have one of these, which worked well https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07BGVKJW9
They are currently on offer and pretty good, they hold charge well and managed to start the Old Talbot on a completely flat engine battery, offer price is same I paid for mine back in May 2019

Cheers
Robert
All my outside bulbs are led except the winkers,you can also use these small button led lamps back and front for night parking on a sep switch to be seen and safe.

Attachments

• led button lamps a.png
    led button lamps a.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 212
  • led button lamps.png
    led button lamps.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 195
  • led button lamps c.png
    led button lamps c.png
    141.1 KB · Views: 199
Reactions: RAW

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)