So what are you doing?

Millie Master

Forum Member
Statistics show that more holidays are booked or planned over the few days of Christmas each year than any other time of the year.................. well guess what?

Currently I am going through the latest Sites Directory of the Caravan & Motorhome Club, checking out and marking the listed sites with good/great reviews and costing as much as our self imposed £11 per night.

This is something I do each and every year when I haven't got all that much else to do and is what we use as a basis next year when we are out and about touring.

Phil

Millie Master

Forum Member
Probably nearer Mundesley and Cromer, but see which beaches are fishing best when we get there. Still trying to find someone local selling fresh lugworm.

Sorry I can't help you there Chris, I used to dig my own when I used to go just off shore from Morston in my boat when the tide and weather were OK, but that was many years ago.................... Having just had a quick look, possibly this shop might be of use http://www.ritegear.co.uk/

Phil

Deleted member 4404

Thanks, yes that's one shop and they open early, but a lot of shops import rag and lug from Poland, so I'd prefer a local digger. We used to dig at Snettisham, but fraid my digging days are over :(. I have a number for a chap at Cley that I'll try nearer the time and if all else fails it'll be black lug and squid.

LibertyHall

Forum Member
Started lunch time sampling Belgium beers for tomorrow and New Year’s Eve bash!!!!!
Have a good one all, hope the BIG man comes!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)