Propex Malaga 5E water heater. Any good?

Bouydog

Forum Member
I am trying to decide on a water heater that will provide a sufficient amount of hot water for a decent shower while keeping to a reasonable budget.
Primarily gas powered with optional electric power would be ideal.
The Malaga 5E looks like a contender, does anyone have any experience or an opinion of these or alternative suggestions.

Thanks
Dave

Millie Master

Forum Member
I have absolutely no idea about the water heater, but as a company Propex have to be amongst the best, most cooperative and most customer focused I have ever had the pleasure to deal with.

My experience was gained with the Propes 1800 room heater that I bought 2nd hand and although still in the original packaging it was still missing a few parts and, expecting a can't give a f**k attitude I was amazed by the response I received, they quite literally bent over backwards to help me out.... mind you I did tell them that I was an avid participant in a well known motorhome building forum, so possibly that helped.

Phil

Bouydog

Forum Member
I have absolutely no idea about the water heater, but as a company Propex have to be amongst the best, most cooperative and most customer focused I have ever had the pleasure to deal with.

My experience was gained with the Propes 1800 room heater that I bought 2nd hand and although still in the original packaging it was still missing a few parts and, expecting a can't give a f**k attitude I was amazed by the response I received, they quite literally bent over backwards to help me out.... mind you I did tell them that I was an avid participant in a well known motorhome building forum, so possibly that helped.

Phil

Good to know

I think I will get one the thirteen litres capacity is a must have so my wife tells me 💁.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)