Now this DOES tickle my fancy, a 1948 Ford van, ripe for conversion!!

Millie Master

Forum Member

As I do every day, I spend an hour or so going through what classic cars are newly up for sale, primarilly so that I can advise various friends who are always on the look out for a likely addition to their collections, and in doing so I occasionally come across something that might tickle the fancy of a nutter on here.

This 1948 Ford van needs quite a lot of work, but for the right person it could become an absolute gem:-

Phil

wildebus

Forum Member
I've always fancied one of those old greyhound buses as a base. The ones with the raised deck and windows at the rear. They would make a great Motorhome :)

example ....
Greyhound%2BScenic%2BColorized.jpg

Debs

Forum Member

As I do every day, I spend an hour or so going through what classic cars are newly up for sale, primarilly so that I can advise various friends who are always on the look out for a likely addition to their collections, and in doing so I occasionally come across something that might tickle the fancy of a nutter on here.

This 1948 Ford van needs quite a lot of work, but for the right person it could become an absolute gem:-

Phil
I like that, and only done a million miles. Will it be a straight eight or a v8? What a fabulous project. Now if I was younger but most absolutely loaded, I would be up for that!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)