New off topic Chat Room

• Thread starter Deleted member 4404
  • Start date

Deleted member 4404

Welcome to our new chat room. (Sorry Trev, no tea/coffee machine:()
This area is for general chat, but please no politics.

I've spent a few hours this afternoon with Phil Admin, making some improvements/changes based mainly on your feedback :-

The old 'Equipment' heading has now been split into two separate headings - 'Tools' and 'Accessories' (I have yet to move the posts into the correct headings)

The new Off Topic section contains the 'Chat Room' (for general chat) and 'The Speakeasy' (jokes, puzzles etc.). Political threads are the cause of most problems on this type of forum, so if you want to post political stuff please do it on a Political forum.

The Community section contains 'Community news' and 'New Members intro'

We have done away with some of the 'Stats' Widgets, which just made the Forums page untidy.

The resources maximum file size has been increased to 20Mb

If you have any further ideas for improvements, please message me.

Cheers
Chris

trevskoda

Forum Member
Had a qt birthday today and so did my daughter,in fact i always find things go qt after xmas except for the holiday adds on tv etc,not that i bother watching one as i find them chewing gum for the eyes.

time4t

Well done Chris, thank you very much for taking the time along with Phil to improve the site!!

Oh & by the way, mines a bottle of spring water:)

Phill

Deleted member 4404

In deepest Devon tis
thwea04.gif
rain104.gif

Deleted member 4404

Hi Chris not a lot happening over on the other 2 so a bit bored today thought I’d come and annoy a few members over here even though I don’t have a self build anymore.

Good to see you on here Annie, don't worry we'll still talk to you, even if you have gone all posh :LOL:
I think you did enough miles in Snoopy to qualify as a self-builder (y)

REC

Forum Member
Weather can't make its mind up today! Except for the wind...keeps raining then sunny! Dog is confused as we keep going in and out! Not many possibilities on the new chat room yet, so thought I would add one!

Deleted member 4404

Weather can't make its mind up today! Except for the wind...keeps raining then sunny! Dog is confused as we keep going in and out! Not many possibilities on the new chat room yet, so thought I would add one!

We popped over to Teignmouth and it was glorious sunshine, but clouding over now.
Still, with a few daffs and gorse in bloom it's looking springlike (y)

Millie Master

Forum Member
Our dog walking isn’t at all pleasant when storms like Eric are blowing away, mind you it does never cease to amaze me when I watch the Red Kites and Common Buzzards flying overhead whilst twisting and turning their bodies so magically............. and then there are the Crows, Rooks and Jackdaws somehow managing to fly at seemingly undiminished speeds into the teeth of the howling gales.

Phil

LibertyHall

Forum Member
Gusty winds and heavy showers here (rural Oxfordshire)
Humidity 88%
Pressure 993mb
Visibility Good
Temp feels like 8*
Gust of 40mph
Take care
Ulrika 😘

Deleted member 4404

Wind's dropping, but we had a few hefty gusts in Devon, and the sun's just peeping through now(y)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)