Indoor shower

Bossangel

I had a lovely indoor shower this morning in the van. No idea how many times I’ve sealed the edges of my dear old opening roof light but still she decided to shower me with water when it rains outside.
Whoever had the van before me was a proper bodger. Really old unusual shape as well so not as simple as swap it for a new one.

oldish hippy

Forum Member
only one solution as i found out was to take it right out clean the surround and roof with white spirit reseal and in the case of pug boxer {bumpy roof like corregated tin} build a few dams with sealant so you get very little build up against the skylight of water and it then drain away from sky light instead of sitting against the skylight and a lot of thanks to mr brown for doing it ok gave the man a hand but it was his knowledge that sorted it the second time

harrow

Forum Member
only one solution as i found out was to take it right out clean the surround and roof with white spirit reseal and in the case of pug boxer {bumpy roof like corregated tin} build a few dams with sealant so you get very little build up against the skylight of water and it then drain away from sky light instead of sitting against the skylight and a lot of thanks to mr brown for doing it ok gave the man a hand but it was his knowledge that sorted it the second time
Me and Mr. Brown
we've got a thing going on.
We both know that it's wrong,
but it's much too strong
to let it go now.

We meet every day
at the same café
6:30 I know - I know he'll be there.
Holding hands, making all kinds of plans
while the jukebox play our favourite song.

(Chorus)
Me and – Mr. Brown, Mr. Brown, Mr. Brown...

we've got a thing going on.
We both know that it's wrong,
but it's much too strong
to let it go now.

We've gotta be extra careful
That we don't build our hopes up too high.
'Cause he's got his own obligations
and so – and so do I...

Bossangel

True mr Brown is a legend in his own lunchtime

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)