Help with choosing length of van

harrow

Forum Member
Having had a swb relay for several years now with no loo..we solved the nighttime peeing issue with a very stout 5 litre container, no problem for Dave but for me we got a whizz / shewee thing which is brilliant! I am less young now and we have just bought a 6m pvc with a loo and shower, which will be a real luxury. However, I think when wilding, we may end up conserving the waste tank and still pee in a bottle!
Amazon.com: Whiz Freedom Portable Reusable Urine Funnel: Health & Personal Care

For the original poster, we deliberated for ages between a MWB or LWB and, for two of us went for the LWB. For one person I would think a MWB could be sufficient, but as ops said, it is such an individual thing!

For a man a empty comfort fabric conditioner bottle would come in handy.

:idea::idea::idea:

exwindsurfer

Forum Member
Citroen Relay L3H2, wide enough to sleep cross ways if you are under 6ft, long enough to fit a kitchen, toilet/shower room and still have plenty of storage space at the back.

I’ll second that Citroen relay ever time .it lends it self better that any other van .

Beerbiker21

Too much information?

It's all about the lengh mate,any female co-pilot will tell you that:hammer:

Surely width is desirable for comfort but gives a problem when trying to park in a tight space? However reversing can solve that, so I am told!:lol-053:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)