Found on ebay

Squiffy

Forum Member
For those that have yet to buy a system. This is the one I used and it has been excellent for 4 years, this is a third of the cost from Sargents.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/202571781403

If your interested act quickly because it won't be up for long. Phil
P.s. My son found it but he had already bought his piece meal and although it cost him alot less than at Sargents it still cost far more than this.

Last edited:

trevskoda

Forum Member
Thanks for posting but expensive me thinks,i have a £26 unit doing the same job for solar and a £40 battery charge set up.
I would never put all my eggs in one basket and rather keep things simple and separate.

Attachments

• lece 1.jpg
    lece 1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 321
  • kemo 174 reg .jpg
    kemo 174 reg .jpg
    41 KB · Views: 287
  • charge splitter.jpg
    charge splitter.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 288

Squiffy

Forum Member
Thanks for posting but expensive me thinks,i have a £26 unit doing the same job for solar and a £40 battery charge set up.
I would never put all my eggs in one basket and rather keep things simple and separate.
I think we have spoken on this view before Trev, but this is only for those that want a quick and modern solution to what to some folk is a wizards conundrum, plus this is also a charger 25amp smart, a auto alarm, turns your power/lighting off and on at the times you preset and works with Truma combi boilers as well as outside and internal temp senders 🤗Phil.

P.s. Forgot to mention that it had a solar panel controller also for up to a 120watt solar panel.

Last edited:

wildebus

Forum Member
I think we have spoken on this view before Trev, but this is only for those that want a quick and modern solution to what to some folk is a wizards conundrum, plus this is also a charger 25amp smart, a auto alarm, turns your power/lighting off and on at the times you preset and works with Truma combi boilers as well as outside and internal temp senders 🤗Phil.
It is a neat solution in general for all :)

Separate Components are technically just as good and likely a lot cheaper. But rarely look that tidy in comparision to integrated units like the Sargents (and that can be an important factor for many, and nothing wrong with that)
I had the Sargent EC155 in my T5. I took it off before I sold it and was going to install in my LT originally. As a 240V and 12V Power Distribution Unit, they are very nice.
(they are not perfect by any means though ;) I bypassed the Integrated Split-Charger on mine as that was pretty pants )

Squiffy

Forum Member

I think you will find that by the time you have bought all the seperate items and the wiring you would not be far short of £250 If not exceeding that amount. Phil

trevskoda

Forum Member
I think you will find that by the time you have bought all the seperate items and the wiring you would not be far short of £250 If not exceeding that amount. Phil
Mine all in £100 but if one bit goes bang then easy to change rather than the whole thing,these things always happen at the wrong time to.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)