Fitting front day time running lights.... any tips please?

wildebus

Forum Member
A round one for under a tenner!! -

£5.19 but this is just the light and no control (and just one, so have to buy a pair at £4.67 each really). Adding in a VSR, wiring, connectors, etc, probably looking at around £25 for a complete DRL solution using these lights (they look a little odd as well?)

wildebus

Forum Member
They look pretty fair. I looked on Amazon and there are actually quite a few round sets at a good price but as you say, no known brands.
You are making me spend money here as bringing this subject up again, I will very likely be buying this kit with the 10% discount offer this weekend ... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OSRAM-LE...022655&hash=item3ab93294d6:g:O-MAAOSwwRBcrFoi
Respected Brand Name and looks decent. I have bought a 'not-that cheap but cheaper than the alternative' fog kit for my VW T4 and it was basically rubbish with the lights filling with water, so put off the bargain no-name deals. I like "fit and forget" for this kind of thing and happy to pay a bit extra to achieve (I hope!) that :)

trevskoda

Forum Member
I fitted similar to mine and had thought of doing that but anything that makes your vehicle more visible on the road is good :)
If they cannot see this then they should go to speck savers.
new paint sys.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)