Eberspacher diesel fitter

Brett

hi ya people still new to site but anyway bought a ex minibus fitted out as camper changing things to suit me now its got one of these heaters fitted but i have no idea how to start it i know its got power because while playing with what i think is the thermastate timer thing the fan started i have read its got to have the right power to it which comes of my solar power batterys it has a plastic tank inside the van and what seems to me a very short exhaust pipe under the van so can anybody recomend a firm or people who check this over im in notts quite willing to pay thank you

Deleted member 4404

Before you pay anyone to look at it, there are two easy things you can do yourself..

Check the voltage of the two thick cables at the heater and check the diesel filter which is a very small plastic filter mounted inside the inlet union to the pump

I have put a manual for the eberspacher airtronic heaters in the resource section.

Brett

sorry i have not been back on this thread till now anyway got a number for a firm at Mansfield in notts booked in for 4th March will let you know how it goes

Brett

ok sorry for late reply dont go on puter everyday right the fuel pipe from tank to heater wrong type no good, fuel pump to far away from fuel tank ,heater fitted wrong ,heating ducting hose fitted wrong way round [warm air blow fitted to intake and vicer versa ] ,voltage not right to power heater ,exhaust pipe wrong type and fitted wrong anyway think there was anther thing also but they rigged it up and the heater does work i wont bother with it will take it out get rid of wiring and pipes ducting this place fits heaters air conditioning etc for campers did not get quote to get up an running they also phoned to say i had a flat tyre

wildebus

Forum Member
sounds like it was a disaster!
on the plus side, if it is a genuine Eber, you will be able to sell it off for a couple of hundred ;)

GEOFF

Brett, I would like to speak with your Mansfield contact. Could you please post his contact details on here or send me a message. Thank you. Geoff.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)