Eberspacher D1L free to uplift

Highlander63

This heater is undoubtedly old and wasn't running when I tried it although it was firing up.I think the garage put a new glow plug in it but I decided to bite the bullet and put a new D2 in place of it.
There is the heater and some control gear to go with it and might be of use to someone for spare parts or repair if you fancy a challenge.
I travel a fair bit with work so may be able to drop and it may be collected if anyone so desires.......free to a good home although I did have the notion to keep the new glow plug as a spare for the D2 but probably won't!!

Johnnygm7lsi

I`d be interested in your D1L but I`m up in Elgin, NE Scotland.

Highlander63

No worries,you're in luck as I'll be at ATS Elgin on Monday through work....also have a call in Inverness and Nairn.Let me know what suits you and I'll drop it all off.....you can send me a PM or mobile number or whatever.
Glad someone has a use for it before I bin the lot.....only kept it as I thought I'd get it repaired and use it in an outside building.....but realised,like a lot of people,too many "projects" on the go.

Highlander63

Looks like it's all heading for the recycling bin by the weekend then......having a huge clear out of all the stuff I'll never get round to doing anything with.

Highlander63

No worries,sorry for the tardy reply but have had a very busy week.I'll find a box and some bubble wrap and package it all up.
How would you like it sent?.....cheapest,signed for,etc,etc.....I've had a reasonable service from Parcelforce in the past.
Alternatively...are there any WC members heading to meets that I could pass it over to and it would get relayed to you?
I'll be picking up messages on here over the weekend

gypo

This heater is undoubtedly old and wasn't running when I tried it although it was firing up.I think the garage put a new glow plug in it but I decided to bite the bullet and put a new D2 in place of it.
There is the heater and some control gear to go with it and might be of use to someone for spare parts or repair if you fancy a challenge.
I travel a fair bit with work so may be able to drop and it may be collected if anyone so desires.......free to a good home although I did have the notion to keep the new glow plug as a spare for the D2 but probably won't!!
Hi, where are you based? My mate is doing a van at the moment on a budget, he is a clever fella so might be able to get it to work.
Thanks
D

jeffmossy

Forum Member
No worries,sorry for the tardy reply but have had a very busy week.I'll find a box and some bubble wrap and package it all up.
How would you like it sent?.....cheapest,signed for,etc,etc.....I've had a reasonable service from Parcelforce in the past.
Alternatively...are there any WC members heading to meets that I could pass it over to and it would get relayed to you?
I'll be picking up messages on here over the weekend

I don't mind paying the postage just send it basic post and let me know the cost and I will pay pal you if that is ok . Thanks Jeff ( I will PM you my Address )

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)