Build log - 2018 Boxer L3H2

LibertyHall

Forum Member
spray foam🤔 celotex 🤔 seitz windows 🤔 Bonded windows 😘 who’s
to say what’s best 🤔 personally I’d go celotex again as I feel that I have more control over it 🤔.. At the end of the day it’s personal choice ☺️ That’s why we build our own 😍
👋 Ken

Garywrench

The L4 is mine, Cellotex was my choice as you can go back and take it out easily if required. The Solway panels are very nice... but can be a pig to fit and don’t quite sit where you would think on the van - if anyone is considering them I have some fair size offcuts you could have for free to see how they fit.. or don’t... collection from Middlewich in Cheshire. Hoping David and I finish the Gold L4 this week and I can get out of the doghouse and away on holiday at the end of the month !

GEOFF

Hi Gary, I would be very interesting to see/hear more about the Solway panels and would like to have any offcuts that you can spare to see just how good they are and how well they fit. We are probably going to make a single piece rear end for the Sevel vans and have discussed making lining panels. We will not copy, but would like to see what else has been done and learn about any pitfalls. Thank you. Geoff.

Garywrench

Hi Gary, I would be very interesting to see/hear more about the Solway panels and would like to have any offcuts that you can spare to see just how good they are and how well they fit. We are probably going to make a single piece rear end for the Sevel vans and have discussed making lining panels. We will not copy, but would like to see what else has been done and learn about any pitfalls. Thank you. Geoff.
Welcome to these panels Geoff, taking up space ! Are you anywhere near me in Cheshire?
Interested in panels you may be making...
Gary

GEOFF

Thanks Garry. No, I am afraid that I am miles away in south Lincolnshire,. but I do get about a bit. Next time I am going up north i will contact you and see if we can meet up. Geoff.

wildebus

Forum Member
Ref the Solway panels, a few days ago I was speaking to a customer who came over in his Boxer LWB about Solway Panels. He told me that there is a company who is planning on buying the 'Solway' panels from the same Turkish Factory that Solway get them from and selling them at a much better price. I will see if he has any more info if anyone interested?

tom

Forum Member
Ref the Solway panels, a few days ago I was speaking to a customer who came over in his Boxer LWB about Solway Panels. He told me that there is a company who is planning on buying the 'Solway' panels from the same Turkish Factory that Solway get them from and selling them at a much better price. I will see if he has any more info if anyone interested?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)