At it again

Irritable Owl

I must be developing masochistic tendencies because having seen the pictures of Drutt my new partner has prevailed on me to build another self build. Admittedly things have changed a lot in my life, being forced to stop working because of a knee injury and just generally being slowed down I have some time on my hands and my new partner pointed out that if I think I am going to laze around in the house getting under her feet all day I have another thing coming and I can just “Allez-vous ons” out to the workshop and build something..preferably something we can go away in and while your at it take the dog with you.....
Anyway
I have acquired an 07 plated iveco mwb high top that I am converting..so am turning to all wild camper builders to have a rummage and see if you have some bits you can sell me.
I need a water tank(fresh), a grey water tank, and a hot and cold water system. Could also use a control panel if anyone has one kicking around.
We will be at the annual rally and have cash waiting for any available items and of course look forward to meeting some of the wild camping members. We will be bringing the above mentioned half built van if anyone wants to have a look and laugh at my wood butchery.
Anyways me and the dog had better get back to building..
See you all at the meet

n brown

Forum Member
i just had a new knee and can't kneel yet, which is a serious impediment to van building , as a lot of it is done while on your knees.
i've got a few things but can't get them to you. 70l fiamma tank, cascade water heater, 3 wayfridge etc. you'll turn it all up though ,loads of stuff about . this is a good time to be buying . good luck with the build and feel free to ask for any build tips

Irritable Owl

Also need

To add to the list a water pump and a window if anyone has one up for grabs:idea:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)